With so much to celebrate MJ & Bree haven’t had much time to catch up just the two of them…
Come out and see Keeping It Casual LIVE and INTERACTIVE at the 8th annual Pole Expo at Rio Hotel & Casino
Shout out to Tyler at TSLClick for our new photos…thank you for our new logo photo!
- MJ and Chris celebrate their 5 year wedding anniversary and finally take out the motorcycle for a ride downtown to party at the bar they met at 11 years ago.
- MJ & Bree talk about their one year anniversary party…who sang what and how drunk did they actually get?
- Thank you to our podcast family for coming out to the one year party! The alternative babe tour in 2020 is happening!
- Bree & her Bestie go out to a late night comedy show…wait till you hear what shenanigans Bree gets into.
- Bree talks about some of the photo shoots she’s been doing including one for Alternative Dream Clothing with another one of her best friends. Will Bree ever admit she is a model? She hasn’t yet.
- The girls share a self love challenge: start manifesting what you want! Do you want a loving relationship? Manifest it! Are you looking for a new successful career? Manifest it! Do you just want to feel happy? MANIFEST IT! (just google how to get there!)
PSA from MJ’s Dad-The Chief: “Women need to meet men at Home Depot & Men need to meet Women at the Grocery store. The two things you need to run a household, someone to fix things & someone to cook!”
He wants everyone OFF the dating apps.
Send us your responses to FEEDBACK@KEEPINGITCASUALPODCAST.COM to be featured on the Podcast!