“What Happens When We Put Higher Expectations On Others Than They Do For Themselves?”
- Do you have a crutch word? The girls do, and they think you can turn their episodes into a drinking game!
- MJ is getting over a cold…she feels like 5 million bucks but doesn’t sound that way. Please bare with us.
- MJ’s hair turned green from utilizing her pool all summer! #BLONDEHAIRDRAMA! The girls then discuss DIY ways to get rid of chlorine green hair.
- Bree talks about putting higher expectations on someone than they do for themselves, and how it can lead to such a disappointment.
- MJ sees the Jabbawockeez live and ponders having sex with someone who wears a mask…watch them dance and you will wonder this too!
- MJ is turning into a dance mom and has Vivi in gymnastics and ballet.
- Bree got sucked into a true crime show that talked about The Wonderland Murders which spawned a conversation on which movies are based off of John Holmes and the Wonderland Gang.
- The girls talk about when MJ went on a few dates with a first responder which made them ask…
- DOES YOUR LINE OF WORK EFFECT YOUR DATING LIFE?
- EMAIL US: FEEDBACK@KEEPINGITCASUALPODCAST.COM we would love to feature your response
- Share with us on TWITTER using #KeepingItCasual #MyFavoritePodcast @MJRadioDiva & @BreeMixed we will retweet, follow & share your response on the show!
- Follow us on INSTAGRAM @KEEPINGITCASUALPODCAST for all the fun photo references from the show, and we follow back! PLUS CHANCES FOR OUR ‘KEEPING IT CASUAL’ SWAG POP-UP GIVEAWAYS!
PLEASE RATE & REVIEW US ON iTUNES FOR A CHANCE AT OUR MONTHLY ‘KEEPING IT CASUAL’ SWAG GIVEAWAY LAST WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH!